If you’ve overpaid your bill and your account is in credit, or you’ve made payment to the wrong account you can contact us to request a refund.

If you notice your bill has a charge you don't recognise, or you haven’t received a credit you were expecting, please contact us and we will investigate. If we find that the charge is valid, we won’t give a refund for this amount.

Refunds will be made to your bank account or credit card which can take up to five business days.

Did this answer your question?