You need to let us know if you propose to undertake any works, renovations or extensions that are likely to impact on the system or its operation and you’ll need to pay the system exit fee. For example, if your proposed renovations require the solar panels, inverter or battery to be moved, you will need to pay the system exit fee and arrange for the system to be moved at your own cost.

Did this answer your question?