You are classified as being life support dependent if you depend on any of the following equipment:
• Oxygen concentrator.
• Intermittent peritoneal dialysis machine.
• Kidney dialysis machine.
• Chronic positive airways pressure respirator.
• Crigler najjar syndrome phototherapy equipment.
• Ventilator for life support.
• Any other equipment (whether fuelled by electricity or gas) that a registered medical practitioner certifies is required for life support, or a medical condition which requires continued supply of gas.